Monday 23 December 2013

Songs From Santa's Sack #2 - Let Em Riot - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)


“Ho ho bloody ho, it’s me Santa again, limbering up for the big day. Now, I’ve got a question for all you kids who are gettin’ giddy for Christmas. Here we go....

Why does that Rudolph have a red nose? 

‘Cos he’s a c*nt. 

Now, whilst we’re all takin’ the piss out of poor old Rudolph I’ve got a serious message today. You’re probably wonderin’ why I’ve got my hands in my pocket. No, it’s not because I’m having a feel of my frosty balls. It’s because I’m digging deep to donate to the Alzheimer’s Society. Why? Because those good folks at Electronic Rumors blog have created a fine soundtrack to your Christmas party with an EP stacked full of electronic covers of Christmas songs. Featuring Last Christmas by Kids At Midnight, Let Em Riot’s version of Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), New York’s She’s The Queen doin’ What Christmas Means To Me and Australian producer beaumont (yep, no capital B) havin’ a bash at The Little Drummer Boy. The EP is being released on a ‘pay what you want’ price mark with 100% of the revenue going to the Alzheimer’s Society.

So, you know what to do kids. Have a bit of Christmas spirit – I know I’m going to, I’ve got all those sherries to get through – and put your hands in your pockets (or your wallet) and donate now and get yourself some good electronic music like this Let Em Riot tune below.

Buy X-Mas Rumors here (that’s an order) or I’ll send the elves round to shovel sh*t down your chimney. Yes, Santa can be a bad man as well. 

I’ll be back tomorrow with some more Christmas fun from my big bulging sack. Till then, flash the cash kidiepops.

Let Em Riot - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

No comments: